Last Updated on
YouTube is the world’s largest repository of user-created video content. It has a base of over one billion users that access and enjoy the content on the site every day.
Often it becomes frustrating to stream a YouTube video without Wi-Fi or on a sluggish internet connection (which you can fix with sites like routerlogin.one) and probably wondered if it’s possible to download YouTube videos for offline playback.
It is possible to download YouTube videos; all you need is a YouTube downloader.
YouTube downloaders make it quick to save videos from YouTube in a format of your choice.
With YouTube downloader, you can select the videos which you are interested in downloading choose to save the whole clip or just the audio, which is an excellent choice for music videos and video podcasts and download them overnight,
so they are ready and waiting for you to enjoy in the morning, stutter-free and buffer-free.
In this article, mentioned are the top 5 best free YouTube downloaders that can help you download any YouTube video in the quality of your choice play videos offline on a different device, like a phone or tablet.
TubeMate is one of the best applications available to download youtube videos. TubeMate app has a simple interface that is easy to use from where you can download your favorite videos from multiple video sharing websites.
TubeMate comes with a built-in browser feature that allows you to access the sites you want. You can download the video from the selected location.
TubeMate provides users with the option of choosing the quality and file format of the video before downloading it. The videos that are downloaded are stored in your phone memory automatically.
How to Download videos using TubeMate?
- Step – 1 Open the TubeMate and visit the video-sharing site.
- Step – 2 Choose your desired video from the provided search results. A prompt message will be shown to you to select the quality video you want.
- Step – 3 After selecting the desired quality and resolution of the video, tap on download.
Snaptube is another reliable video downloader that allows users to download YouTube videos for free. Snaptube has a user-friendly interface organized with popular sites and other categories.
Users can also perform a Youtube search directly from the search bar from where you can also select the quality of the video you want before downloading it.
You can view the downloaded files which are saved automatically in your device storage.
How to download videos using Snaptube?
- Step – 1 Open the Snaptube and select the YouTube site from the homepage.
- Step – 2 Search for the video you want to download in the YouTube search bar.
- Step – 3 Select the desired video and tap on the download button, usually present on the right side of the video.
- Step – 4 Choose the quality of the video you want, your video will start downloading shortly.
Vidmate is one of the popular YouTube video downloaders. Vidmate offers online video viewing and allows quick downloading.
Vidmate allows automatic discovery of the videos before downloading, instinctively choosing the source link for videos, and has a unique feature where the user can create an encoded space to cover videos.
How to download videos using Vidmate?
- Step – 1 Open Vidmate and tap on the YouTube site option.
- Step – 2 Search for the video and tap on the red download button.
- Step – 3 Select the quality of the video you want and tap the “Download” option, and your video will start downloading in a few seconds.
Videoder is a powerful YouTube video downloader. Videoder allows users to stream and download videos in different formats available.
You can choose from any quality you prefer.
How to download videos using Videoder?
- Step – 1 Open Videoder and select the YouTube option.
- Step – 2 Search for the video you wish to download.
- Step – 3 You can choose the video format you want and then tap on the download button.
5YTD Video Downloader
YTD Video downloader has a friendly interface that is quite easy to operate, where you can download YouTube videos and provides faster downloading speed.
How to download videos using YTD Video Downloader?
- Step – 1 Open the YTD and search for the video you want to download.
- Step – 2 Select the file option, which is shown on the right side of the video.
- Step – 3 Click on the download button and your downloading will start.