If you work in any type of design, then a good graphic printer is important. You can print your work and see how it will look when it’s finished.
A bad printer will show poor results. A good printer will give you beautiful results. We want to show you the best laser printer for graphic design.
We will help you figure out what features are important when choosing a good printer. We give our opinion of which ones work best for graphic designers like you.
Table Of Content
- Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the toner level and automatically...
- Prints black/white documents at up to 32 pages per minute
- 250-sheet input tray for extended use without constantly refilling
The Brother HL-L2360 is a newly released printer with a toner that’s self-monitored. The Amazon Dash Replenishment service will take note of when it’s low and automatically order more for you, so you’ll never have to worry about running out again.
It prints black/white documents at up to 32 pages per minute and has an input tray that makes it possible for extended use without refilling the paper every few minutes. Connects via wireless networking or Ethernet as well as USB 2.0 connectivity if necessary, making it compatible with any need you may have now or in the future.
The Brother 23060W comes pre-loaded with printing on CD/DVD sides and copying double-sided originals onto a single.
- Avoid the hassle of having to monitor toner levels and ordering more.
- Prints up to 32 pages per minute.
- Thanks to its wireless connection, Ethernet connectivity, or USB 2.0 capability, it’s compatible with any environment.
- Printing documents on time
- Easy setup-no CD required.
- Waste less paper
Canon LBP113w imageCLASS (2207C004)
- Print at speeds of up to 23 pages per minute.
- Supports mobile solutions, including Apple AirPrint, Canon Print Business, Morea Print Service, and...
- Easily connect mobile devices without a router using a Wi-Fi Direct Connection.
Small in size with significant features- the Canon LBP113w imageCLASS (2207C004) Wireless, Mobile-Ready Laser Printer. This printer is EnergyStar Certified to conserve even more energy as it does its job. It also comes with a 2 year limited warranty and 10,000 pages per month duty cycle for maximum productivity all day long.
It has integrated Wi-Fi Direct that allows up to four devices to connect wirelessly via Wi-Fi without needing a router or setup – you print!
- Compact and energy-efficient
- Wireless to connect your devices on the go without having to use a router or setup
- 2 year limited warranty with 10,000 pages per month duty cycle for maximum productivity at all times
HP Color LaserJet Pro M454dw
- BUILT TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS MOVING FORWARD – Print consistently high-quality documents and vivid...
- HP WOLF PRO SECURITY – Protect company data and safeguard against cyberattacks with protection...
- WALK-UP USB PRINTING - Print Microsoft Office-formatted files in addition to PDFs right off your USB...
The HP LaserJet Pro M454dw is a wireless color laser printer designed to match your needs perfectly. Incredibly quick, with double-sided printing capability, this printer can easily share resources and functions across different networks but still do high-quality print jobs.
It also comes equipped with an embedded suite of security features that prevent malicious access from anyone network or USB connection you plug it into. For advanced security within the office building, this device provides walk-up drivers for those who need additional assistance when working on their files.
The best part? If you want crisp graphics with vivid colors to spruce up your next sales pitch or presentation – this is the perfect printer for you!
- Up to 50% lower printing costs
- Print on both sides of the paper with double-sided printing capability
- Enhanced security features that protect your network from outside access and malicious software
- Comes with remote configuration software for ease of use and operation
- Multifunction color compact device that fits almost anywhere and can print, copy, and scan with a...
- Wireless. Setup is fast and easy. Standard Wi-Fi makes it easy to print from mobile devices. Usb and...
- Secure. Includes Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture keep your information safely The...
Lexmark MC3224dwe Color Multifunction Laser Printer with Print, Copy, Scan, and Wireless. Setup is fast and easy. Standard Wi-Fi makes it easy to print from mobile devices. USB and Ethernet connectivity are also available.
Mobile support via Lexmark mobile print app, Morea Air Print, and google cloud Print are included for the convenience of connecting with your smartphone or tablet in any location – at home or on the go!
Secure document printing features include Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture to keep your information safely The document, on the device, over the network/at all points in between.
Included Lexmark software options help you boost efficiency by taking care of tasks like scanning documents into one of 20.
- Up to 50% faster than competitive printers
- Wi-Fi connectivity for easy setup and flexible printing location
- Lexmark Mobile Print app, Morea Air Print, Google Cloud Print for mobile support at home or on the go
- Secure document printing with full-spectrum security architecture.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer
- Don't get stuck in an 8 inches x 10 inches world; Print your favorite photos up to 13 inches x 19...
- With a 6 color ink system including gray ink and 9600 x 2400 maximum color dots per inch, the...
- Print wireless from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house; Ink droplet size: 1, 2 and 5
If you are a designer and want to make high quality prints but don’t want to spend a lot of money, the Canon PIXMA iP8720 is perfect for you. It’s good because it can do drafts on office paper or work with professional presentations.
We recommend that you buy this printer with the monitor calibrator to get the best color accuracy. This printer is really good for printing high-quality images. It can print 13-19 inch pictures on paper with great definition.
The Canon PIXMA iP870 is also one of the best printers on our list because it is affordable and of good quality. So if you are looking for a printer, this would be a smart buy since it would be very helpful to have in your home or office for printing documents.
- USABILITY: 5" intuitive, color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability. A unique, customized...
- Create Wi-Fi Direct hotspot from the printer to establish direct connection to compatible mobile...
- QUALITY AND RELIABILITY: Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep...
The Canon ImageCLASS MF445dw is the perfect printer for any small office. With a 5″ intuitive, color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability, a unique, customized mobile device experience, and an Application Library – which will help provide you with a variety of print-related applications, you need to accomplish whatever task at hand.
The ImageCLASS MF445dw caters to your every need by providing Wi-Fi Direct connectivity from the printer to compatible mobile devices without needing an external router and making it easier than ever for you to maintain optimal uptime for this product!
Be assured knowing that when choosing such a significant business investment as a reliable laser printer like the Canon ImageCLASS MF445dw, then can help keep productivity high and minimize costly downtime with apps.
- Save time and money with the latest in mobile printing technology.
- Print directly from your smartphone or tablet’s wireless connection without needing a router!
- 5″ touchscreen offers an easy-to-use, streamlined design that will make you more productive than ever before!
- Application Library allows for quick access to print-related apps. The possibilities are endless – all of these features come at a very affordable price point!
HP LaserJet Pro M29w
- WORLD’S SMALLEST LASER PRINTER IN ITS CLASS – The HP LaserJet Pro M29w all in 1 laser printer,...
- Fast print speeds – prints up to 19 pages per minute, with the first page out in as few as 7; 9...
- Mobile printing – The HP Smart app allows you to easily scan from your smartphone or tablet, order...
We’re thrilled to introduce the HP LaserJet Pro M29w wireless all-in-one laser printer, copier, and scanner. Expect professional-looking prints in as few as 7 seconds, with print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute. The best part is that this printer is 30% smaller than its predecessor, the HP Laserjet Pro M277dw, meaning it will look great on your desktop or at home.
Mobile printing has never been so easy before! Use our mobile app available for iOS and Android devices to scan documents using a smartphone or tablet from anywhere in your workplace – there’s no need for sticky notes anymore!
Combine high-quality printing with intelligent features like cloud storage access: you can easily print items stored on iCloud and Google Drive by connecting.
- 30% smaller than its predecessor
- Print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute
- Start printing in as few as 7 seconds
- Mobile Printing from anywhere
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best laser printer for graphic design?
The essential factors in deciding on a laser printer for graphic design are printing speed and quality. Many printers will produce excellent results when used with envelopes and paper, but the article’s width is essential for those who also print booklets and brochures. Here are our top recommended laser printers for graphic design:
the Kyocera ECOSYS P6621cdn follows strict environmental standards and prints at 32 pages per minute. It has 12 megabytes of high-capacity RAM (most other models have 8), designed specifically for printing graphics-intensive documents. You can fit up to 1,500 sheets into its 558 sheet drawers (even letter size).
Are Laser Printers suitable for graphics?
If you’re looking for a laser printer for graphics, your best option would be an offset printing machine. Offset presses are generally considered the most versatile and higher quality than other printing processes like lasers and inkjet printers.
What printer is best for art prints
The best printer for art prints is a laser printer. Laser printers are designed to do detailed graphics, so they’re perfect for printing artwork – and when you take off the protective top layer, your art prints will look just as unique as the day you created them.
However, if you only want to print solid colors (like posters of red roses against a white background), an inkjet might be better. Laser printers don’t work with pigment-based inks because of their poor adhesion properties.
Is inkjet or laser better for art prints?
Art prints of photographs are generally better with inkjet, and this is because the colors in photos often include more greens. Inkjets can produce a more extensive array of colors. Who should use laser printers instead for paintings or other artwork where color accuracy is an important consideration.
What is the disadvantage of a laser printer?
Laser printers produce high-quality output that is cost-effective and durable. They also require less maintenance as toner cartridges are cheaper than the inkjet variety. There is one significant risk with laser printers. However- they may accumulate a static charge over time, leading to an explosion of paper dust that could potentially destroy the printer and injure anyone nearby.
How long does toner last in a laser printer
Topical toner, when appropriately manufactured, will usually last anywhere from 8-12 months in a laser printer. However, there is a common misconception that it will never last as long once the cartridge has been opened. That isn’t true at all – and in fact, it can be pretty risky to believe.
One thing to keep in mind with any toner is that the material itself starts degrading immediately after opening due to oxidation (similarly to how grapes start turning to grape jelly). So if you don’t plan on using your toner within 6-8 weeks of opening it and are not organized about removing spilled toner off your workspace, then avoid this product altogether for safety reasons!
The HP Color LaserJet Pro M454dw is our top recommendation for graphic designers. It’s affordable and provides a lot of the features you need in a printer while still producing high-quality prints at an excellent rate.
If this sounds like it might be up your alley, we encourage you to explore more about how this workhorse will help make your design process more accessible.
We also have reviews on other printers that can better suit different needs, so feel free to browse around! Good luck with whatever project or task lies ahead, as we hope these reviews are informative and helpful.