An ultra-connected 3-in-1 printer, the HP Tango offers printing, scanning, and photocopying from your smartphone and other connected devices. You can scan documents to your mailbox.
The printer is fully adjustable via your smartphone. It is mainly aimed at individuals who want a connected printer for the home to print documents with excellent quality.
Features Of HP tango smart home printer
Print / Copy / Scan
The HP Tango can print on many different surfaces. It prints up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for black and white prints and 4800 x 1200 dpi for color prints. The printer can print at 11 pages per minute (ppm) in black and white and 8(ppm) in color.
There is also a draft mode to see what your printed copy looks like before it comes out of the printer. You need to put 10 x 15 cm photo paper into the printer to print on that size paper. If you do this, then it will take about 37 seconds for your picture to come out of the printer
The HP Smart app will make it easier for you to print from your smartphone. It also offers photocopying and scanning. You can photocopy a document, receipt that you have just taken a photo of, the same for the scanner, and you can take a photo and scan it to your computer from the application.
This application lets you control your printer from anywhere. You can customize it to do what you want. For example, create shortcuts so that you don’t have to type in the same thing repeatedly. This app is available on all of your devices.
This paper case can hold two different types of paper (plain and photo). It can also hold different types of HP’s (HP brochures or professional papers).
The printer accepts the following formats:
- A4, B5, A6, DL Envelope as well as all custom sizes ranging from 7.6 x 12.7 up to 8.5 x 35.6 cm
The HP Tango is connected to wifi. This makes it easy to manage the HP Smart application on your phone.
The HP Tango is compatible with HP Instant Ink. This service gives you a clear monthly plan to print photos for free. When you subscribe to this, the printer detects when one of the cartridges is nearly empty and automatically sends you a replacement.
HP tango printer ink
Standard ink cartridges
|Black||T6N02AE HP 303||200 pages||VIEW PRICE|
|Color||T6N01AE HP 303
XL ink cartridges
|Black||T6N04AE HP 303XL||600 pages||VIEW PRICE|
|Color||T6N03AE HP 303XL
||415 pages||VIEW PRICE|
*Only genuine HP cartridges are compatible with this printer
Reason to buy HP tango smart wireless printer
- Ultra connected – The HP Tango is a printer that can do everything. You can print, scan, photocopy, customize the printer and its functions. It also tells you how much ink is left.
- Beautiful photo quality – If you want to print your pictures on paper, then use the renderings. They are of outstanding quality.
- Space-saving – The dimensions of this printer are 37.7 x 20.6 x 9.1 cm, and the weight is 3 kg.
Reason to avoid
- Double-sided printing is not done automatically. Printing is only on one side.
- You can’t print or photocopy directly from the printer. To do that, take a photo of the page and then scan it through your HP Smart app.
The HP Tango is easy to use. You can take photos or print official documents. The printer is very good and you can do everything from your smartphone. If you like new technologies, this printer by HP is for you!
If you like a printer that is old-fashioned and connected to the internet, then you might want to buy a Canon PIXMA TS5050 or an EXPRESSION HOME XP-2100. These are good for students and people who use the printer every day.