Getting a lot of likes on Instagram is difficult, especially at the beginning. But with our tips, you can quickly increase the number of likes on your pictures.
Tip 1: use Instagram filters or photo editing programs
First of all, your images must be “like-worthy.” Of course, unusual motifs and perspectives are particularly helpful. With the flood of pictures on Instagram, users only give a heart for the best images.
Here are some simple tricks you can use to spice up your photos:
- Instagram Filters: The Instagram app itself comes with some good filters. You can also use this when uploading to let your pictures appear in a special light.
- Photo editing app: If the weather doesn’t cooperate or the light isn’t right, you should use a good photo editing app to make improvements. With Snapseed, you have access to many editing options. You can adjust the white balance or selectively change colors with the curve tool.
- Texts: Smart sayings and ancient wisdom are very popular on Instagram. Take advantage of this and add an exciting description to your picture. You can also use longer texts for this. For example, tell how the image was created.
Tip 2: Hashtags ensure more reach
Once you have taken a good picture, the next step is to generate the best possible reach get free Instagram likes:
- Hashtags: The aim here is to find suitable hashtags for your picture. Don’t use hashtags that are too big so as not to get lost in the whole picture.
- Attack yourself: Like as many similar images as possible. Use matching hashtags to search for other photos and like or comment on them. Many users then look at your profile and also like your pictures.
- Also, don’t forget to add the appropriate location in the picture. This is how your photos will appear when people search for the marked location.
Tip 3: Posting at the right time brings more free likes on Instagram
If you upload your photos to Instagram at the right time, you will also receive more likes and free Instagram followers. Therefore, you should upload the pictures when most people are on Instagram.
Because this also increases the likelihood of being seen and thus also getting alike.
- If you have set up a company profile on Instagram, you can use Insights to see when your followers are online and thus find the perfect time for your target group.
- If you don’t have a company profile, you won’t have access to these statistics. In general, however, on weekdays between 6 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. and on weekends between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m., many people are on Instagram, and you should therefore post at these times.
Tip 4: Follow for Follow
To get a lot of likes regularly, you should get more followers on Instagram and build a large base of followers.
- To do this, you can follow similar accounts yourself and take part in Instagram competitions.
- You can also buy followers on Instagram.