Write For Thedevline
Write For UsGuest blogging is the best way to promote your articles to the world without any fees. This also helps your blog to gain more quality backlinks as well as high ranking in search engines.
Advantages Of Guest Blogging
- Organic & targeted traffic.
- Blog exposure.
- Quality and Dofollow Backlink from Us.
- Get Featured for FREE !
Any guest post submission must be in the following categories.
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
- Make Money Online.
- Website Design
Guest Post Submission Policy
Just follow these and you should be good:
- Post should contain minimum 300-400 words.
- Please send at least two images with maximum width of 600px.
- No affiliate or spam links.
- Make sure that you place only up to 2 links inside your content. All links should be relevant.
- Make sure you use proper grammar and spellings.
- Your post should be unique and should not be found anywhere on the Internet. It must be unique.
How To Submit Article?
- You Can Write Article In Text Editor Program Like Notepad & MS Word.
- You Have To Send Me File at aamsuzon[at]gmail [dot] com
- These Articles Will Be Reviewed.
- And if your article once approved I'll publish your post on Thedevline.
Who Already Post Article in thedevline
Essentials To Create a Perfect Enterprise Mobile App
Smartphones and tablet devices are selling like hot cakes, bringing the day faster when mobile devices will rule both personal and commercial spaces. The pace at which network technologies are evolving, 4G and WiFi availability continues to grow,
Write By Addison Cohen from Appsted Ltd
A Road map for Developing Responsive Images with CSS
Responsive design has become a de facto standard in making a website work well across a range of devices and browsers. The rise of Smartphones has revolutionized the web, and tablets are creating all the raves with their amazing popularity.
Write By Samuel Dawson from designs2html
What is WordPress Post Meta and How It Can Be Implemented?
If you've been working with the WordPress CMS for a while, then you'll probably be aware of the fact that the CMS comes with two types of standard data types, namely: Posts and Pages. And both the data types allow you to write content in WordPress visual editor. But, you might not to add custom content to these...
Write By Jack Calder from markupcloud
The Top 5 Mobile App Testing Tools You'll Regret Missing Out
As a mobile app developer, you would never want to publish an app with bugs and errors in it. In order to remove all the possible bugs and errors, the apps are required to be tested extensively. Such an extensive testing can be carried out only when the...