One of the most common tasks in today’s work environment is working on a computer. For many people sitting in front of a PC or Laptop for hours at a time and scrolling through various web pages.
Even if you’re not doing that, the odds are good that you have some screen nearby to check your emails, watch videos, or do other tasks. That’s why one essential accessory to consider when shopping for tech gear is the monitor!
A curved monitor solves many problems associated with traditional flat screens by providing an ergonomic viewing experience and enhancing productivity levels while reducing eye strain and fatigue.
There are also other benefits like having more room around your desk which can be used for storage purposes, and displaying multiple monitors.
Why are curved monitors better for work?
Curved monitors not only offer an immersive and panoramic experience but are also better for one’s eyes. They can reduce up to 50% of the total electromagnetic radiation emitted from a computer screen by redirecting it away from your monitor through ventilation holes placed underneath the base of the panel.
Not only does this make for a more pleasant working environment, but many doctors agree that reducing screen time is in our best interests as we age and could even reduce or prevent conditions such as macular degeneration.
All this while maximizing legibility, increasing contrast levels, improving color accuracy, heightening viewing angles, and maximizing productivity due to increased comfort. With all these benefits on hand, it seems clear why curved monitors provide clear advantages both at work or
What is a curved monitor, and what does it do?
Curved monitors are considered by many to be the ultimate in viewing performance for work, play, or anything else. They offer a stunning panoramic immersive view, with every seat in the house being virtually located at the action.
Additionally, curved screens give you a wider field of view by creating a significantly smaller focal point than its flat screen counterparts. This curvature increases apparent image size while reducing eye strain for anyone’s location without distorting key elements and features of your digital world.
Many E-Sports arenas worldwide use large curved displays instead of traditional flat screens to give competitors an advantage and promote team identification through this more considerable picture experience. As you would expect, what can also use curved displays to create ambient mood lighting when
How to use the new technology in your office?
Curved monitors for improved ergonomics. There are many different ways that the new technology coming out today can be used in the office. One of these is increasing workplace ergonomics with curved monitors.
Ergonomic chairs, desks, monitors, and keyboards can help reduce injury from repetitive motion (like carpal tunnel) and back strain after long periods of sitting in front of a computer all day.
A curved or drop level monitor will also give you an added edge when it comes to minimizing eye strain and fatigue while working long hours by requiring less effort on your neck and spine when looking down at a screen.
Lighting plays an important role too! LED lightbulbs should be used to reduce
Benefits of using a curved monitor at work?
A curved monitor is easy on the eyes because it matches natural eye curves. The screen’s curvature delivers an inherently more comfortable viewing experience than a flat screen, lessening the effect of glare and eye strain.
And since its curve shapes our view rather than imposing right angles into our field of vision, we encounter less eyestrain when performing tasks over long periods, like document editing or graphical design work. In addition, reading comprehension, in particular, is easier with a curved monitor.
Colored light reflects off text differently against screens with gentle curves versus screens without such a pretense–purple-to-blue light from monitors (electromagnetic radiation) is absorbed more by soft lenses, so direct sunlight produces better.
Based on the important factors we have covered, here are our picks for the best curved monitors for work.
Asus TUF Gaming VG35VQ 35 inches Curved HDR Monitor 100Hz
- 35” curved 1800R (3440x1440) 21: 9 1800R curved 100Hz and 1ms (MPRT) HDR gaming monitor features...
- Elmb technology enables motion blur reduction and adaptive Sync simultaneously for tear free, sharp...
- Marathon ready with Asus Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with...
Looking for a high-quality monitor for office work? We have what you need! The Asus TUF Gaming VG35VQ is an adaptive sync display that separates images between frames while reducing blur and judder.
It also features flicker-free technology for a more comfortable viewing experience on those long gaming sessions.
Its 3440×1440 resolution and the ability to scale the desktop up or down (depending on your particular monitor’s size), this monitor is well-equipped for our future gaming needs.
This LG 34UC79G-B curved IPS display offers a brilliant QHD resolution with FreeSync and GSync capabilities, perfect.
The curved monitor is great because it has an improved picture quality and can pick up things that are hidden on a regular monitor.
Why should you buy it?
- Curved 1800R (3440×1440) 100Hz 1ms monitor with Adaptive Sync.
- Marathon ready and Eye Care Technology to reduce eye fatigue.
- Exclusive GameVisual & GAME plus functions for enhanced color performance.
- Flexible connectivity options.
LG 34WK650-W 34 inches UltraWide IPS Monitor
- 34 inch ultrawide 21:9 full HD IPS monitor with HDR 10 and amd freesync (2018)
- HDR10 compatible; Tilt (Angle): 5 to15 Degree
- AMD free sync technology
Feel a whole new level of versatility with the 34 inches ultrawide 21:9 full HD IPS monitor. This screen has everything you would need for managing all your projects, both personal and professional, be it games or one’s portfolio.
The LG 34WK650-W features a 99% sRGB color gamut that helps to produce richer colors while also reducing output errors, perfect for demanding gamers thanks to AMD free sync technology and HDR 10 compatibility.
You can even multitask on this powerful precision megapixel display on-screen control assurance with Screen Split 2.0.
What must purchase the specific product featured in this description before using freesync functionality? Compatible software requires an internet connection.
Why should you buy it?
- Enjoy the ultimate in high-end visual entertainment.
- The perfect blend of size, resolution, and refresh rate with a large 34 inches screen.
- Experience ultra-wide 21:9 curved cinematic display that is optimized for multitasking.
- Optimize your gaming experience with AMD’s Radeon FreeSync Technology.
Sceptre Curved 30 inches 21:9 Gaming LED Monitor
- 30" 21: 9 curved monitor 2560 x 1080P resolution
- Dp up to 85Hz refresh rate/ HDMI up to 85Hz refresh rate.Brightness (cd/m²):250 cd/m²
The Sceptre Curved 30″ 21:9 Gaming LED Monitor 2560x1080p UltraWide Ultra Slim HDMI offers superior display quality, fast and responsive GSM channeling technology with up to 85Hz refresh rate.
This monitor was engineered with the enhanced gaming experience in mind, with custom set Display settings for FPS (first-person Shooter), RTS (real-time strategy).
Treat yourself for more pleasant viewing by reducing your MONITORS blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation, and strains. With 1ms moving picture response time ((MPRT), ghosting and blurring is reduced, so you can work on your documents or watch movies longer without strain.
Why should you buy it?
- Eye-friendly high quality LED screen
- Curved gaming monitor to enhance your gameplay experience and comfortability
- Extremely slim and lightweight design for flexible placement
- Built-in FPS/RTS capabilities
SAMSUNG LC24F396FHNXZA 23.5 inches FHD Curved LED-Lit FreeSync Monitor
- Immersive Viewing Experience: The 1800R curvature of the screen lets you enjoy big, bold and...
- Super Slim Design: Make a stylish statement with its ultra-slim and sleek profile; Monitor measures...
- Advanced Gaming w/ AMD FreeSync: This technology allows users to enjoy smooth images, even during...
The Samsung LC24F396FHNXZA 23.5-inch FHD Curved LED Monitor and its 1800R curvature is designed to provide an immersive viewing experience for both work and play.
At 1800R, it provides a broader field of view than conventional monitors, resulting in minimal distortions and more natural viewing.
It also features Eye Saver Mode, which optimizes your viewing comfort by reducing blue light emissions and flickers at the touch of a button – perfect for those who are easily distracted or sensitive to such things.
The most notable feature, though, is that the very high contrast ratio (3000:1) delivers deep blacks and bright whites, making this one of the sharpest displays we carry!
Why should you buy it?
- A beautiful and elegant design with a luxuriously curved screen
- 1800R curvature provides an immersive viewing experience
- 4ms response time for minimal input latency and reduced image tearing/stutter during gameplay.
- Eye saver mode reduces blue light emissions that can strain the eyes while working or watching TV
- 3000:1 contrast ratio delivers deep blacks and bright whites.
Philips 272E1CA 27 inches Curved Frameless Monitor
- Country of origin : China
- Curved Va Panel (1500R Curvature) For Wide-Viewing Angles And Immersive Viewing Experience
- 100% Srgb Color Gamut Coverage And Philips Smartcontrast With Mega Infinity Dynamic Contrast Ratio...
The Philips 272E1CA 27 inches Curved Frameless Monitor, Full HD 1080P, 100% sRGB, Adaptive is a high-definition display with intuitive features for professional and home applications.
With its curve of 1500R curvature, the monitor provides a full 180x view across an ultra-wide viewing angle up to 170° in width, creating spectacular panoramic views and beautifully smooth sounds.
Users can roam freely with the curved screen’s fluid motion while still feeling engulfed in all onscreen action like never before.
Plus, viewers benefit from full-color coverage guaranteed by 100% sRGB and adaptive Philips brilliant contrast, which renders deep black tones combined with enhanced peak brightness for optimized clarity and readability even at the lowest.
Why should you buy it?
- 27 inches Full HD monitor with wide-viewing angles, advanced contrast ratio, and eye-care technology
- Curved VA panel for perfect viewing angles from all sides
- 100% sRGB color gamut coverage with Philips bright contrast
- AMD FreeSync to eliminate screen tearing and stuttering without latency or input lag.
HP 34f 34 inches Curved Monitor with AMD FreeSync Technology
- CURVED ADVANTAGE - Stream, create and play on a massive 34-inch curved monitor beautifully crafted...
- ULTRA-WIDE QHD - Sharp QHD resolution (34400×1440p) immerses you in crisp imagery and vivid colors...
- IPS DISPLAY - Delivers crisp and accurate color from any viewing angle for streaming content in...
The HP’s 34 inches curved monitor is back and classier than ever. Save yourself from a boring day with smooth and fluid graphics, thanks to AMD FreeSync Technology.
You can enjoy your entertainment in comfort on this crisp IPS Display which provides accurate color production no matter where you are standing or sitting.
See more of the stunning picture without compromising creative quality – take advantage of the 3-sided micro-edge bezel for a seamless viewing experience like none other before it.
Carry some peace of mind with you, too. Your purchase comes with one year of warranty protection on product registration!
Why should you buy it?
- Massive 34-inch curved IPS display with QHD resolution immerses you in vivid imagery and colors.
- AMD FreeSync technology provides fluid gameplay for better performance.
- Ultra-wide viewing angle delivers crisp and accurate color from any perspective.
- 3 sided micro-edge bezel maximizes entertainment viewing potential.
BenQ EX3501R Ultrawide Curved Gaming Monitor
- PANORAMIC SCREEN: Immersive ultra wide 35" curved monitor and 3440x1440 resolution with 1800R...
- PATENTED EYE-CARE FOR EXTENDED PLAY: Brightness Intelligence Plus uses a proprietary sensor to adapt...
- Ergonomic: Height/tilt adjustability
The BenQ EX3501R Ultrawide Curved Gaming Monitor | 34-inch class (35 Inch) is an immersive ultra-wide, high-resolution monitor with unbeatable eye care features.
The Eye-care for Extended Play works to help you avoid blurred vision, fatigue, and other eye-related problems by adapting your screen brightness and color temperature to the light in your room when using the patented Brightness Intelligence Plus sensor.
Furthermore, this curved ultrawide gaming monitor also includes a height/tilt adjustable stand so you can be as comfortable as possible while playing games or watching TV.
Finally, USB-C one cable connectivity will allow for extra fast data transfer rates ensuring seamless gameplay on even the most demanding devices.
Why should you buy it?
- Immersive ultra widescreen with 3440×1440 resolution and 1800R curvature.
- Eye-care for extended gaming sessions to combat eye strain, blurred vision, and fatigue.
- Fast USB-C connectivity that delivers 2K video with the use of one cable.
- Height/tilt adjustable monitor.
With so many options on the market, it’s hard to know which curved monitors are best for work. The good news is that we’ve done all of the legwork and research for you. We’re confident our list will help you find a monitor with your needs in mind, whether size, resolution or ergonomic design.
Our team at Work Curved Monitors has created this blog post as an easy-to-use guide to finding the perfect office display solution without having to wade through hundreds of reviews yourself!
So take a look at our top picks below and see if any fit what you need. What do you think? Which monitor would suit your needs best? Let us know by leaving a comment below!