What is gradle daemon in Android Studio?
If you are doing a single build, you can pass the daemon argument to your gradle command or Gradle Wrapper script. The Daemon will keep the Gradle Framework initialized and running, and will cache project data in memory to improve performance.
Unable to start the daemon process. This problem might be caused by incorrect configuration of the daemon. For example, an unrecognized JVM option is used. Please refer to the user guide chapter on the daemon at http://gradle.org/docs/1.8/userguide/gradle_daemon.html Please read below process output to find out more:
I’m personally facing this problem and I will fix Solution for this problem. Basically, when you update android studio and others Plugins and import lot of project in the android studio to use a separate version of Gradle build.
Sometimes You just open too many applications in Windows and make the Gradle have no enough memory to start the daemon process. So you may face this type of problem.
Solution for Unable to start the daemon process
1. First close your android studio
2. Try deleting your
3. Now Open Android Studio & open the project
4. Synchronize the project gradle now android studio will create again
.gradle directory under the user.
If you find any more easy solution please don’t forget write down here. hope your suggestion helpful someone
How do I fix unable to start the daemon process?
- Open the project in android studio. To do this, open the gradle.properties file.
- Save the file. Type “org.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx1024m” into the end of it and then press enter or return to save it.
- Close the project. Then open it again.